Old Photo Postcard - On The Roosevelt Highway, Newport Oregon

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo Postcard - On The Roosevelt Highway, Newport Oregon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 11:16 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 11:24 am:

I dunno Jay. It looks more like a painting than a photo to me. Of course, either way it's a very neat picture. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 01:51 pm:

One of the Oregon clubs is holding a tour out of Depot Bay May 20-21 and will be visiting Newport.
Contact me if you are interested in attending.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration