June tour in Richmond

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: June tour in Richmond
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 09:17 pm:

Has anyone heard any additional information about the museum tour in June?
Is it still going to happen, in conjunction with the Museum swap meet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

From the front page of our website, the Homecoming tab.

http://www.modeltfordclubofamerica.com/homecoming/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 08:53 am:

Here you go Tom...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 09:19 am:

I got my room reserved! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 09:28 am:

When you use the link Chris posted, click on Event Details and you'll get a little information on the tours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 05:26 pm:

I was just kind of wondering what we might see or do on Thursday and Friday. We have got our rooms reserved.
Thanks Kenny for the flyer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 08:31 am:

Tom, it's "tour on your own" but you can pick up directions at the musuem of places to drive. I believe it's based on the past '08 Anniversary tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 10:19 pm:

The tour on Thursday will cover 40 miles and go to five places around Richmond and Wayne Co. Depending on the amount of time you spend at each it should last 4 to six hours. It is not a repeat of any Centennial tour. Friday's tour goes south to Connersville And Metamora. It stops in Oxford, Ohio,, home of Miami University. It will last all day and cover over 100 miles. We are working hard to make this an enjoyable three days you won't want to miss. See you in June

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration