What year is the T in this old photo?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What year is the T in this old photo?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Journey on Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 11:28 pm:

I was looking through my collection of antique photographs of cars and found this photo of an early T. Any ideas as to what year?T photo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 11:31 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 12:13 am:

To add to Bill's post - the body style without rear seat doors was called Tourabout and they were only offered in model year 1910, in production from August '09 through October 1910.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 08:25 am:

Floor mat sure does look white, not dark rubber.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 09:22 am:

Poor car sure looks weatherbeaten! And it's probably only a year old.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 09:37 am:

It was just a little dirty, I think. Hard to avoid getting it dirty quick considering the roads back then..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Journey on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 11:04 am:

Thank you for the info. I will label the photo as a 1910 Tourabout.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration