A Bargain?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A Bargain?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 08:12 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Depot-Hack-/201327047089?forcerrptr=true&ha sh=item2ee006f1b1&item=201327047089

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 08:35 am:

Looks like a great buy it now price.
With some luck it's not a money pit, just needs (a lot of) work :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 08:55 am:

It would part out for the buy it now price if you didn't have to haul it too far. Looks like an above average deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 08:59 am:

I agree, with the Ruckstell and Rockies, if everything's not worn out that's a great price. If I were in that part of the country and looking for a T project I'd be on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 09:05 am:

I wish it were closer. It is a very good deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 09:17 am:

Why does ebay hide the location ... ?

You really have to look closely & it is in small print:

Item location:
Anacortes, Washington, United States

Ships to:
Worldwide

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 11:16 am:

All you have to do is click on shipping on the add and it will show the location.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 12:34 pm:

Large drum Ruckstell, RM brakes and a full set of wire wheels - if it were in New England I'd be interested in buying that and parting it out...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Fahrni on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 12:47 pm:

The tailgate section is Martin Parry, not sure about the rest of the body. It' missing the stamped sheet metal MP tailgate gussets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 03:33 pm:

Why is it that about half of my comments are deleted?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 03:39 pm:

Fenders, aprons, and wheels are near worth asking price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 05:47 pm:

Why would you buy it and burn it? seems like a waste of money. Looks like an easy fix-up job to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Michael Rogers on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 06:20 pm:

If it were within 500 miles of me I would buy it just for the ruxtell and rockies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 01:33 am:

M-P was my first thought when I was the ad too--much more there than of the M-P I'm hoping to restore. A someday project! This one looks easy in comparison!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 07:33 am:

I'm lost. Buy it and burn it? Disappearing posts? Am I missing something?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 07:42 am:

Hal...You have just entered the "Twilight Zone"...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 09:11 am:

Listing says "Sold".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 01:13 pm:

Another apparent good deal in Washington State.
(I am not connected with this in any way)

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4970108347.html

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 01:27 pm:

I wonder why the ad shows pictures of two different cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 01:32 pm:

Steve,
I agree... two different windshield styles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 12:24 pm:

Craigslist is a big place for scammers to hang out - I'd be pretty cautious with that one...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Viktorija on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 11:18 am:

Your offer excellent and rather favorable. From the experience I share still the site on sale of goods, almost similar to it. I bought Lexus cars in Nigeria on jiji.ng there and purchase was honest, without deception. After me others, people familiar to me, used the site and too weren't disappointed. Maybe someone else possesses additional information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 11:35 am:

I wouldn't be looking at Lexus cars on good old Vik's link if I were you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 11:36 am:

Thinking my observation informed into net workings. Advert to Oblast Nikolaevskaja may indicate availability of multiple porcine mammals in bag.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 11:56 am:

Mr. Steve Jelf sir. You must be a wise gentleman, sir who posses additional informations of goods, almost similar to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 12:19 pm:

"Now, basically the only new principle involved is that instead of power being generated by the relative motion of conductors and fluxes, itís produced by the modial interaction of magneto-reluctance and capacitive diractance. The original machine had a base plate of prefabulated amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the panametric fan.The lineup consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzelvanes, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that sidefumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus o-deltoid type placed in panendermic semiboloid slots of the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the Ďupí end of the grammeters. Moreover, whenever fluorescence score motion is required, it may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm to reduce sinusoidal depleneration."

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration