About 2 months till Petitt Jean Swap Meet in Arkansas :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: About 2 months till Petitt Jean Swap Meet in Arkansas :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 06:14 pm:

The big event for all of us in Arkansas is the Petitt Jean Swap meet, near Morrilton Arkansas. Its coming up the week before Fathers Day in June. It always runs from Tuesday to Saturday before Fathers Day Sunday. The best days are Thursday Friday and Saturday till noon. Everyone has been complaining to me that I do not bring any T parts anymore. OK, this years may be a parts event of epic proportions. I have worked out a deal with a person to sell her husbands years of collecting T parts, hit miss engines, model A parts, and ?????. I will be bringing a large load of it to Petitt Jean. I had a thread about it about a month or so ago. I will post a link to the thread if I can find it. There were lots of pics on the earlier thread. There are little to no early, pre 16 parts, that I have found so far. Most everything appears to be black era. There are some brass side lights, but Im still in the search and find mode. I will be bringing all I can load (or overload) on my car hauler and 20 foot trailer. Ill probably post again in the classifieds as the swap meet gets closer. I just wanted to give a "heads up" to all the people who go to the swap meet, and say there is not much T parts anymore. . If everthing works out and I do not run over my foot or something else, there will be a lot of T parts there on my spot this year... The pics are of the car hauler and empty trailer. Just imagine that loaded (overloaded) with T stuff. There is no way I can get all the parts, like frames, rear ends, axles, ect. Im just going to try and get better condition parts, and unusual stuff. But if you have a few things you are looking for or need, let me know and Ill try to make sure there are some of them on the trailer. No guarentees but Ill try ...

truck

truck 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 06:37 pm:

Donnie. will that be the $1.00 trailer???????????????charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 08:29 pm:

That's good news, Donnie! We've been needing more T parts at PJ. Guess I'll need to bring my "big" truck to haul some of them home. :-) See you there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 09:43 pm:

Here is the link to the earlier thread. It has a few pics of some of the stuff.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/516128.html?1423189130

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration