OT hmmm

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT hmmm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 08:50 pm:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/361265819339?nav=SEARCH

This is the first time I've seen an oiler like this one. It looks nearly homemade. But it says it's an oiler so it seems like a valid product.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 09:02 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 09:06 pm:

Thanks Dan. Seems pretty legit to me. "Infringements will be prosecuted."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 09:19 pm:

Too much money for just the cover. It's missing the important bits. The inside tray that catches the oil and the shoe that fit on the inspection plate that feeds the oil into the motor. Plus its missing all the fittings and line in between.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 02:22 am:

I've got one on my '15. Love it.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd, ............Red Deer, Alberta on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 10:30 am:

Does anyone have a picture/dimensions of "The inside tray that catches the oil"?
I have a cover similar to that and a fitting that goes on the bottom front of a 3 dip pan.
Just need to fabricate the catch tray.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 02:40 pm:

I would also be interested in seeing a pic of the catch tray.

Question: has anyone seen a version of the Ford Faithful Oiler where the oil tube runs down and drops the oil just below the Oil filler cap? If I remember what I saw correctly there was a short extension tube that fit on the oil filler hole and then the cap fit on top of that. The oil went into a small fitting on the side of the extension tube.

Seemed like a really neat idea !!

Any reference or pictures of that system would be appreciated!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 02:41 pm:

BTW this post shouldn't be marked OT !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 03:01 pm:

Bud

The style with the accessory oil line running to the special oil extension, was likely this one, the Toquet.
Was popular one to install, easy to do.

I have the special oil extension, but not the rest of this accessory oiler. Yet. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 03:04 pm:

Link to Jay's Accessory of the Day

Ford Faithful oilers

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/226585.html

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration