Warford ??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Warford ??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 10:40 pm:

Finaly got my tt truck home seems the warford is in neutral as its rollin easy but will not shift into any gear
This units sat for many years
Any advice to soak it with internaly until i can barrow hoist to pull the motor and go though it or can i remove the shift tower lever moves freely in neutral

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 10:47 pm:

Bob, You can remove the shift tower to inspect the inside. That will give you an idea of the inside condition and what you might have to do to fix it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 11:47 pm:

Thanks terry al these years my first tt with a warford
How the fordson??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 11:33 pm:

Didnt know the shifter guides are exsposed once i cleaned off years of grim and crud i added one cup of gas jacked up the rear spun a wheel few revs by hand and now it shifts tommerow i will drain and open and flush with solvent now i think there suposed to be a cross member under the unit but theres a home made one under the rear coupling

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 09:25 am:

Bob, that home made support at the rear coupling sounds like it should work. Snyder's now sells a support that mounts in that manner. http://www.snydersantiqueauto.com/5424 I'm using one on my 26 Tudor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 10:39 pm:

Im going to redesign my mount but that one fron snyders looks simular

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration