Windshield glass

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Windshield glass
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Memmelaar Jr on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 02:46 pm:

I have a windshield to put glass in and the guy I usually brought it to is out of business, and I cannot find anyone else to do it in Northern NJ. It was always a drop off and it was done without issue now everyone runs screaming away from it.

Is there a glass guy that anyone can recommend that I can drop it off to or can someone lead me in the direction of the type of guy they use that I can search for.

thanks

John and Olivia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 03:19 pm:

I know it's not northern NJ, but I had mine done in Pemberton, NJ by a glass shop for 110 bucks. They even cut the glass so modern markings would not appear in the glass, and reused the original glass channel.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration