OT - Images Of Bakersfield Swap Meet Today ....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Images Of Bakersfield Swap Meet Today ....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 07:32 pm:

Spent a few hours - met some great folks - had some great discussions .... :-)

I will try to go again next year - well worth a trip !

A lot of images are on my Instagram account @ https://instagram.com/directenclosedautohauler/

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 07:52 pm:

What a beauty ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 09:38 pm:

I was going to "hunt you down" and say hello but I got so side=tracked it slipped my mind (or what little is left of it.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 10:12 pm:

Hi Bill,

It was a great meet - don't you think ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 10:32 pm:

Nice pics jim thanks for sharing sir

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 12:16 am:

Thanks for the pics, Jim.
Glad Frank sold the Glide.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 02:10 am:

It was a good show this year , bigger field, more cars, lots of good parts. Prices seemed a little higher this year. Mold 78deg.weather with breeze.
Just a wonderful day. I posted a bunch of pics ,more tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 09:48 am:

Thanks for taking the pictures. I especially enjoyed the White Bus and Truck.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 11:17 am:

Rich,

That was my favorite vehicle at the meet - because of its' rarity & because the owner did the restoration.

Currently he has it priced at 75K which I believe is a great value ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 11:42 am:

I like that Morton & Brett (replica body) speedster. Wife wants me to sell something and buy a speedster. I want to buy a speedster. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 11:44 am:

That is good to hear. Prices for those are all over the place but there is a limited customer base for those. I have a lot of people want to buy a T but few a Bus.
I'm happy you got to be there.
Rich

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration