Ford T Roadster commercial?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Ford T Roadster commercial?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Swa Janssens on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 02:09 am:

Hello dear collectors,
My name is Swa I am from Belgium, my hobby is building model vehicles and mainly oldtimers.Daar I'm looking for a lot of references, I have a question for you.
I have a ModelKit bought revell, Ford T Modell 1912.But after much searching I do not entered this type.
My question is this vehicle consists of and what year is this.I think this is a mix of different models.
I would like to build this kit original and I hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance, sorry for my bad englisch
Swa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 03:27 am:

Ford model T british version.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Swa Janssens on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 03:42 am:

Hello Kep ... thank you for the information..kan you might say whether this model year 1912
Thanks in advance

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George_Cherry Hill NJ on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 04:19 am:

More often than not most plastic models take some liberty as to reality. Sometimes the skilled model maker can fix the differences sometimes not.

Here is the American version of an early 12...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Swa Janssens on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 04:27 am:

Hey thanks George, now it starts to become clear to me until now I have not found any pictures yet of the English version, but thank you anyway

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 06:06 am:

Having seen one in real life they do look like that one illustrated on the box. Not many people have seen one though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 08:32 am:

Like all plastic models this one takes some liberties. Here is the car it is meant to represent, a British 1912 Model T runabout:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 11:59 am:

Als het modelletje klaar is, ga je er hier een foto van aanplakken?

When the model is finished, are you going to post a photo of it here?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration