TT truck entry in Art Car Parade in Houston today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: TT truck entry in Art Car Parade in Houston today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 03:04 pm:

My sons are hooked on the art car parade. This year they took the TT truck with the semi looking trailer.
The parade is supposed to be the largest Art Car Parade in the world (what ever that means)
I am not there, but if I get any pictures of their entry, I will post it. This is an older picture of the TT that they took to the parade.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 05:17 pm:

This truck is so cool !

What is an "Art Car" ??? ... or more pointedly, how does one
know they have an "Art Car" in order to be eligible to participate ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 05:34 pm:

Now you need a old chebby on the flatbed!! Ya look good! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 11:27 pm:

Art cars are cars that have been turned into art that is drivable or unusual drivable contraption

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 02:03 am:

Some of the so called art cars are very unusual.
There was a outdoor restroom on wheels and a very old bath tub all with small engines to push them down the street. Some of the so called cars are hard to describe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jeff cordes on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 01:03 pm:

parade pic1paradepic2paradepic3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 11:11 pm:

I see my son supplied some pictures of their entry. Thanks Jeff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 12:05 pm:

Sorry it took so long to get some actual Art Car pictures.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration