Slightly OT... Forum Registration Dates

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Slightly OT... Forum Registration Dates
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 04:51 pm:

I'm a relative newbie to the forum (June '14) and I've noticed a slightly odd "coincidental" trend. As I read the various threads, I frequently click on y'alls profiles to try and get a handle on who's who, as I seem to spend more and more time here. And I've noticed that a fairly large number of you often seem to have sometime in Spring of 2012 as your registration date to the forum. Just a coincidence? Did the website undergo some sort of reorganization at that time? Or was there some external factor at work to cause an inordinate number of people to sign up then? To be sure, it's not a hard and fast rule and there are indeed many other dates, but it seems to my mind more than just a little too coincidental. Just wonderin'.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 05:27 pm:

Jerry,

Yes, in 2012 we all had to reregister, due to a problem with the site.

Regards, John Page, Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 05:54 pm:

Thanks, John. Clears things up perfectly. Beautiful Sedan by the way!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration