Bakersfiled Tour Video Link

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Bakersfiled Tour Video Link
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 12:46 am:

https://cloud.real.com/e/K3R7KW?autoplay=false

Above is a link to the video that Cindy & I shot Thursday on the Kern County Model T & HCCA Bakersfield Tour.

Enjoy :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Murray - Anacortes, WA on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 12:52 am:

Hey Bill thanks for sharing...looked like great roads and great cars.
W

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sayer on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 01:15 am:

Nice Video Bill and Cindy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 01:31 am:

Here's a second link to a short video of the swap meet:

https://cloud.real.com/e/84A1RW?autoplay=false

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 02:35 am:

Thanks Bill,

At one point in the video you can hear the Ford Tri-motor that flew over the swap meet several times. This plane will be in the Paso Robles area at the end of next week.

As usual there were lots of interesting cars and parts at the meet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 04:43 am:

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing Bill! Lots of nice goodies for sale which we just don't see in Australia. All that nice brass etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 06:15 am:

Very nice. Wish I could have been there but this helps.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 02:32 pm:

Thank you for the nice comments. Cindy & I had a great time again this year on the tour and at the swap meet. I picked up a pair of Bill Bohlen's mirrors (see photo) and can now see behind me :-)
We found all kinds of other goodies...

mirors

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 10:02 am:

Great videos, thanks for posting. Yes, it was another fun year at Bakersfield.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 10:34 am:

I find that a flat mirror on the passenger side just doesn't give a large enough field of view to be useful. If that passenger side mirror isn't already convex, you might be able to find a later convex one that will fit in that housing, it helps a lot. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 11:30 am:

The tour that beats this one was the Grizzly Bear Tour for the three days prior to this one. 275 miles of great country driving!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration