Kevlar bands

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Kevlar bands
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 11:17 am:

noticed my kevlar bands which have approx 1000 miles on them are a little fraied on ends I believe when installed they were sealed nothing is showing up in filter may be over reacting. I have new bands and the ends are somewhat sealed I may be waisting my time replacing if this is how it is. just looking for a little feedback

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kohnke Rebabbitting on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 12:14 pm:

If you are talking about what comes on the band end as a seal, that is next to nothing.

They have to be sealed right, or they will fray.

Herm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 02:48 pm:

This topic does come up on occasion.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/496927.html

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration