Pumpjack mechanism and What else-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Pumpjack mechanism and What else-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 09:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 09:49 pm:

I see what appears to be a hit and miss engine being worked on. The crank and flywheels are sitting to the left of the engine base and cylinder. The hit and miss engine is probably what run the pump jack most of the time. They may be using the T to pump water while they fix the hit and miss engine. or they could have been trying to start the engine with the T and decided it would not run so tore it down to work on it. But from the placement of the car I think it is most likely they are just pumping water with the T till the engine is fixed ... Nice picture, thanks for posting it ... Donnie Brown .....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 10:51 pm:

That pump looks like a US Wind and Energy Pump.I have the body of one,need the Handle like the one leaning against house. Could also use the upright spigot.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration