Model T guys are great!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T guys are great!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brian lawrence on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 09:29 pm:

Went to a club member's place today. He showed my Dad and I all his cool Model T stuff as well as his machinery and tools. He is a wealth of knowledge.He gave me a good useable rear axle for the Ol Ford. Hopefully have it going for the first meet this Sunday. Thanks Larry Hansen!!

Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 09:49 pm:

Watch yourself ! It's always that same old ploy ....

... lure them in with friendly help and then hit 'em with being there
as a friend and sharing a common interest.

Next thing you know, you'll be helping others. It's a vicious circle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brian lawrence on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 09:51 pm:

Sorry for the double post..

Brian

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration