How Does a Guy Remove the Rear Seat Back on a 1927 Tudor?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: How Does a Guy Remove the Rear Seat Back on a 1927 Tudor?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 02:20 am:

I am getting the interior of the body ready for paint and need to remove the rear seat back on my 1927 Tudor. I see screw mounts at the bottom, behind the seat cushion, but it appears that the top is also fastened. How does a guy remove it? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 07:39 am:

I think you lift/slide it straight up. Not positive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 09:03 am:

Once you remove the bottom cushion, you see the screws at the bottom. Once removed it is as Dale says, slide straight up. There is a tab on the back of the set frame that has to be slid up from a slot in the body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 12:34 pm:

Thanks for the explanation. It seems easy enough.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration