A Few Pics from the 2015 Early Ford Show at the St. Louis Museum of Transport

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A Few Pics from the 2015 Early Ford Show at the St. Louis Museum of Transport
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 08:19 am:

The St. Louis Museum of Transport hosted their 2015 Early Ford Show Sunday, 4/12/15. I posted a few pictures on the MTFCI forum, you can reach them via this link:

http://www.modelt.org/mtfcivb/showthread.php/1292-Pictures-from-2015-Early-Ford- Show-at-St-Louis-Museum-of-Transport

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 09:32 am:

I like those priming cups but i only see 3?? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 10:06 am:

It looks like the rear one is plugged off. Maybe it interfered with the firewall?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 10:29 am:

Ed is correct, the firewall was too close to allow a priming cup for the rear cylinder. I added some more pics to the thread, for some reason my second batch of pictures shows up twice:

http://www.modelt.org/mtfcivb/showthread.php/1292-Pictures-from-2015-Early-Ford- Show-at-St-Louis-Museum-of-Transport#top

FYI, the non-Ford cars and a couple of the Fords are regular Museum exhibits, not club cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 11:21 am:

It makes me wonder about the effect on the engine?? I run a rare Ford head drilled for side bowl priming cups.I have the cups but they are not installed and the head is pluged with brass pipe plugs. I do run Champion H-14 priming cup spark plugs though. Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration