OT Model Dioramas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Model Dioramas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 09:13 am:

Just HAD to pass these on, Incredible!

Howard Dennis

http://www.smokstak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131417

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 09:21 am:

Check these details out!!

Howard Dennis

https://www.flickr.com/photos/45518221@N00/page1/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 09:22 am:

See If This Works:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/45518221@N00/page1/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 10:10 am:

Impressive detail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 10:47 am:

I love it. Thanks Howard. I used to do a little of that before I had room to do the Big cars. Lots of fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 12:18 pm:

I had forgotten how much fun it was. (1979)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 04:26 pm:

And this was a Christmas present to the young lady who puts up with my nonsense on a day to day basis.

I'll bet out Model RR members to this kind of stuff all the time.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 07:46 pm:

Rich, your talent truly seems to know no bounds!

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 08:43 pm:

Thank you Howard. It was a treat to see what Mr. Doan is doing. He is surely the Master but it brought back great memories.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 10:22 pm:

Unfreakin' believable! I've heard that real art will stand the test of time. I don't have to wait a hundred years--I'll tell you right now, that is real art. Mr. Doan (and Richard Eagle too) are true masters of the art.

I built a model railroad when I was about 12 and I was always frustrated with the way things turned out. I just didn't really have the talent for it. Still, one project I've had in the back of my mind for many years is to build a scale model of the small nineteenth century Missouri town I grew up in. However, I have so many other projects to do that I will surely run out of time before I can finish them all.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration