Help Wanted - Please

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Help Wanted - Please
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 03:30 pm:

I bought a set of buffalo wire wheels for my 1918 centerdoor with a small drum ruckstell with non demountable wood spoke wheels and I want to install the Texas T Parts disc brake system. They have two different models for wood and wire wheels but they don't know which one will work on my T. Anyone with experience with this problem. Thank you for your thoughts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 04:02 pm:

Frank,

I might suggest that you retitle your posting as follows: "Buffalo Wire Wheels With Disc Brake Conversion", or something similar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 06:16 pm:

Most Buffalo wheels we have seen were made to replace wood wheels, so they were compatible with the brakes associated with them, specifically the small drums with six bolt holes. I think you will need the kit for wood wheels on a small drum rear end. Pictures of your hubs would help. Repost as Jerry suggested, that will catch more responses from people who can help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Devine on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 05:50 pm:

Frank I sent you a PM.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration