Bakersfiel,Last batch fellars

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Bakersfiel,Last batch fellars
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 06:29 pm:

And last but not least This Russ Fellar, just keeps turnin' up like a bad penny.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 06:49 pm:

How much extra was the guy with the red '15 charging for the rare original bee in the radiator?

That Sears high wheeler showed up at the HCCA convention in Arizona last year. The Gazette published a great story about how it was recovered by the original owner's family many years after it had been sold away.

The Regal Underslung is (was?) Bill Ottemann's. He a recent past president of HCCA. I knew the car was for sale - did it sell?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 07:33 pm:

George n L.A. - Beautiful photos,....these on this thread, as well as the previous! Thanks a bunch! Second only to being there!

Hey Bob Gruber,.....are you out there? How 'bout that Hudson, huh? Isn't that about the same "vintage" as yours? They sure are nice big heavy old touring cars,.......harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 08:47 pm:

Outstanding. Much Appreciated!

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 09:33 pm:

George,
Did the '14/'15 Hudson have a price on it?
I have one of 'em.
Harold,
Just like mine. Cool!
Great pics George...Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Fusi on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

Thanks for posting all the photos. Makes me wish I made it to Bakersfield ..... maybe Next Year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Dorholt - Mpls, MN on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 09:51 pm:

Bob,
The 1915 Hudson 640 was not for sale.
It belongs to Red Ladner past president of the HCCA in the 90's.
The Ladners were honored at the Bakersfield meet this year.
I got to drive the car on the last half of the tour on Thursday down the mountain, great car!
My first Bakersfield meet and it was a lot of fun and the quality of stuff is outstanding, a must do for anyone in the hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 01:10 am:

Gilbert F. Not a bee, Jus a lil ol June bug.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 09:56 am:

Gilbert,

Bill has not sold the Regal yet. We both live in Fallbrook, Ca. are good friends. He started with a very original, complete car. The car was in very good condition before the restoration....however, he chose to restore the car. Bill is a mechanical engineer and very talented...he does excellent work and does it all in his shop.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration