1925 Coupe Rear Window Install

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1925 Coupe Rear Window Install
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Broussard on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 06:49 pm:

Greetings. Has anyone installed the rear window in a Coupe or Sedan using the rubber gasket from Lang's or Mac's? It seems to want to "bunch up" at the corners.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 06:59 pm:

Cut it on a 45 degree angle,and seal around it with some RTV.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 08:54 pm:

I installed one 3 years ago. It was definitely a different animal than the one I installed 15 years ago. The vendors get what they can. I'm sure someone is working on finding better products.

Rich

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration