Bad News... a Fatal T Crash

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Bad News... a Fatal T Crash
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 07:05 pm:

Just found this on the web. Condolences to the family and friends.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/1923-model-t-ford-convertible-skids-off-road-ki lling-couple/ar-AAaWZvF

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 07:11 pm:

John, already being discussed in another thread. Probably a T-bucket street rod.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/533560.html?1428960388

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 07:15 pm:

I have to wonder what was the road condition at the time. Was it a gravel/dirt road? Was the surface damp or have sand on it. Was their speed to high?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 07:26 pm:

Thanks Dick. Grateful it wasn't missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 07:33 pm:

God Bless their souls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Mokelumne Hill, Calif. on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 10:30 pm:

Latest reports...
http://lancasteronline.com/news/loc...cle_47597f96-e17c-11e4-88be-7710eff4f24f.h tml

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 10:38 pm:

"It was a bucket roadster," Forney said. "It had no doors, you had to crawl in it, and was a two-seater."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 10:40 pm:

That's a quote from the lancaster online article

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Journey on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 11:19 pm:

Very sad news. I did a little looking around on Facebook, and found this photo of Mr. Cramer and a couple of his cars. It does appear that the car was probably a T bucket.Tbucket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 10:37 am:

Erik, you had me worried until I saw the word "bucket"underneath your pic. There is a way to avoid this. When you upload your photo and just before you post, put a space between your own last bit of text and the little bit of added text that is created by the photo upload. It will keep all your words together above the photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 10:43 am:

Looked OK to me. All words above pic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 12:07 pm:

Oh? Must be my computer. Sorry then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 12:49 pm:

Dave, same on mine. Could be the browser but, as you say, a hard return or two would eliminate the problem for everyone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Journey on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 01:04 pm:

Thanks for the advice. I do everything from my phone, and all the words are above the photo. I'll hit the return button a couple of times in the future for good measure.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration