Identify this Speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Identify this Speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 09:49 pm:

Does anyone know who owns this pristine Speedster? It has number 13 on the gas tank and has 4 wheel disc brakes. I think the owner is from Denver. It's one of the prettiest I have seen,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 02:01 am:

Hal, he was at the first Speedster Reunion in 2005. Chuck Smith, Littleton CO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 01:42 pm:

Thanks Jerome, Hal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 05:50 pm:

Hal, do you ne/want more pictures? I took maybe 20/25 and could send them to you in a zipped file. Jerry

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration