Fifty-First Annual Portland Swap Meet this last weekend

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Fifty-First Annual Portland Swap Meet this last weekend
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 03:25 am:

Did anyone take any pictures at the Swap Meet with the Model T vendors? Since I am new to the hobby, and as no one made any mention of it on the forum here before hand, I had forgotten about it. I only realized it Saturday morning, and didn't get there until about 3PM, and it closed at 5 PM. I was amazed how big it was,and how many people were there! Too bad no one I asked knew where the T vendors were at and I was finally told inside the buildings, only there were 3 huge buildings, and finally found some at almost closing time. I was amazed and disappointed that this event (Maybe?), the biggest event for the Northwest, was not mentioned more. Only Bakersfield, and OK., and now a Canada Tour on the forum. I sure won't miss next year, if I'm still here. Please help us new people out, let us know, when, where and times. It sure might get New people into the hobby. Thanks Keith

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration