Congratulations to Steve Lang!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Congratulations to Steve Lang!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Allen on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 11:51 am:

Hi Everybody,
First of all, wasn't that a great article in the Vintage Ford Magazine about Steve Lang? I cannot think a more deserving guy in the whole Model T hobby than this guy.
Secondly, how many of you know that Steve got married last weekend and is currently on his honeymoon down in Florida!? That's why, if you call for Lang's tech support today you will get Don himself...!
Thanks to the whole Lang family. You guys area notional treasure!
Thanks for all the hard work you do.
Regards,
Jon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Allen on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 11:56 am:

Should have been "national" treasure. I am typing challenged!
Jon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 12:04 pm:

No Jon it is International treasure !!!!
Toon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 12:26 pm:

Heartiest congratulations on your wedding, Steve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 01:42 pm:

CONGRATULATIONS on all accounts !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 02:56 pm:

Congratulations Steve! Best wishes to you and your new bride.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 05:30 pm:

Congratulations Steve!!

Jon is right - Lang's is a treasure. Am fortunate to have them practically in my backyard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 06:40 pm:

I thought it was a great article too. Steve is very helpful when I have questions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 10:12 am:

Steven wanted me to send you his Thank You's for all your kind words. We have a new Ashlie Lang in the family now. Yes, her name is Ashley as well. So both of the Lang boys married girls with the same name. She spells her name Ashlie as mine is the original. We are so excited to officially welcome her into the family, even though they have been together for 7 years. It was a beautiful event with Steven bringing his 1912 Touring car to use for pictures. We will post more when we get them back from the photographer. Here is a sneak preview.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 11:00 am:

What happened to the doors on that car?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration