Vintage Ford Stories

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Vintage Ford Stories
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 05:30 pm:

Is there an index somewhere where, through key words, we can look up stories published in past issues of The Vintage Ford?

The one article I'm looking for was written in the first-person perspective by a 1927 Model T near the end of the T production.

It seems that by that time, dealers still accepting cars could find buyers only by auction, and this one T was bought at auction as the first car of an elderly couple. I remember that the gentleman's name was Zeke. A fainter memory says that the story was set in Alabama.

Later, the engine/transmission was removed from the car and used to power some form of equipment, perhaps a saw.

In any case, I'd like to find that story.

Can anyone help?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration