Old Photo - Posing On A Winter Fronted Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Posing On A Winter Fronted Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 10:58 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 03:24 pm:

It appears to be a "removable pillar" coupe (I think I can see it in the corner of the middle pillar?). Notice the bale door handle. The car also has the earlier front axle and a dangerous set of shock absorbers. At least it does have an axle brace added.
With a '21 license plate, the car would likely be about three years old. It and the kids would be about 97 now if they are still around.
Great photo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 06:05 pm:

Looks like the NOS set that I found for my original 25 Coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 08:00 pm:

Nice! Don't see many winter-fronts around Califunny.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration