Old Photo - Brass Era - Posing On The Way To Town

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Brass Era - Posing On The Way To Town
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 11:01 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 04:01 pm:

1912 with electrified Brown lights.
Looks like the horn tube is on the outside.
Is it just me or does that unequal windshield look more unequal that others?

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 04:41 pm:

Keith,

The windshield does look out of proportion doesn't it?

Do you think most of the electrified lights like those in this photo were a magneto setup?

My car had electric bulb reflectors in the John Brown 16's when I got it. They are 8-7/8" in diameter.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 12:43 am:

Ken-
I would suspect they were magneto, but could have been battery. There is ample room under the back seat.
-Keith

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration