A Few More Bakersfield Photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A Few More Bakersfield Photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 12:36 pm:

Just a few more pics. from the swap meet. Weather was great but attendance seemed down from years past !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 05:34 pm:

Steve - Thanks for posting these pictures.

I must ask....is that black shape on the far right in the first picture intentional, or might it be the "missing link", or ? :-)

Just wondering...

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 07:56 pm:

I wanted to know how much was being asked for that torpedo body? But it looks like someone didn't want the "boss" to have proof of where they were that day?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 08:38 pm:

My wife hates to have her photo taken ! She occasionally follows what us guys have to B.S. about here !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 09:30 pm:

Had a great time at the swap meet but this happened to me on the way home!

a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 09:40 pm:

I hate when that happens.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration