REWOODING-I need a picture of Top Front Rail

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: REWOODING-I need a picture of Top Front Rail
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 04:34 pm:

I am rewooding my 1923 Touring, using Leon Parker's fine drawings but having some difficulty visualizing what the Rail, Top Front (the rail between the dash pillar and the front pillar}looks like. I have made some templates and will now try to band saw a sample piece to see if I am thinking straight. Thinking straight is not the proper word for this compound curved part.

But, I really need a photo of this (these) parts if anyone has one.
Thank You--Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Mokelumne Hill, Calif. on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 04:57 pm:

Don't know if these will be any help, but I didn't take any close-ups.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration