Old Photo - We Don't Need No Stinkin Water

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - We Don't Need No Stinkin Water
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 10:14 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 10:31 am:

Jay,
That's must not be an old photo. More likely it was taken last week here in Northern California. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 11:52 am:

What are they sitting on - a coffin ????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 11:58 am:

I think it's a boat. Isn't that an oar he's holding?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 01:19 pm:

Damn if it isn't ! And I do have my glasses on !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 05:32 pm:

I am oft-times taken by how UN-pretty many of the women are
in these old photos. This example is a strong exception. I'd be
hard to keep away from that girl ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 05:41 pm:

Burger, I'd take this one in a heart beat!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 05:48 pm:

Jay and Burger you guys may have a chance with those girls... they would be about 110 years old and couldn't run very fast now so you may be able to catch them :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 05:53 pm:

Hahahaha. Good one Dennis!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By richard lee on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 06:07 pm:

What kills me is how flat they were back then. Watch a movie from the thirties and compare the gals with todays…it's comical.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 06:43 pm:

2nd gal looks a lot like Melanie Griffin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 07:28 pm:

I thought she looked a bit like Meg Ryan in her younger days....yummmmm ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 07:53 pm:

Timm, I agree she does look a lot like a young Meg Ryan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 09:05 pm:

I'd call that 2nd gal "cute", as opposed to "pretty". Think Ginger vs.
Mary Anne. Both are attractive, just in different ways.

I find myself capable of working with either. I am versatile that way. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Moruya, NSW, OZ on Friday, April 17, 2015 - 06:48 am:

Pretty girls with a T are hard to find....but I found this pic somewhere, a long time ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera in the U.P. of MI. on Friday, April 17, 2015 - 10:06 am:

What Model T??????????????????????????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 08:44 pm:

Just as many pretty ladies then as now. Cosmetics, silicon and surgery have come a long way.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration