Old Photo - Bus Ride To School

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Bus Ride To School
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 10:19 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 12:01 pm:

How long do you think it took for them to figure out that if they all piled into the back they'd lift the front off the ground?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 12:05 pm:

In a prior lifetime I drove a school bus. I can tell you with confidence that once they figured out they could get the front wheels off the ground it would become a regular occurrence. The little darlin's. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 05:48 pm:

When my dad was in high school, 1924-1927, the school district bought a new Ford TT bus. The kid that lived the farthest out became the de facto driver. He would drop the kids off on his way home then pick them up in the morning on his way back to school. The Kid was only 15 but no one cared back then as none of the farm kids had licenses back then nor needed them.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration