OT - AA Wrecker near Safford, AZ off I-10 Fs along w/ a bunch of other stuff ... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - AA Wrecker near Safford, AZ off I-10 Fs along w/ a bunch of other stuff ... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 17, 2015 - 07:12 am:

Tuesday I stopped to see my friend Nate who lives in the desert near Safford, AZ off I-10 ....

I took over 200 pictures of stuff for sale in his yard - you can view the images @ https://instagram.com/directenclosedautohauler/

Since there was interest expressed on the forum recently about a wrecker in Oregon - I thought I would post some images of Nates' AA Wrecker which is for sale ....

I do not know anything about it other than it runs & drives - if you have an interest you can call Nate about it at 520-235-7357

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 17, 2015 - 07:43 am:

Here is a picture of Nate ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, April 17, 2015 - 08:59 am:

I'll take the dogs! Last thing I would need is another project!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, April 17, 2015 - 10:00 am:

Jim, thanks for the tour. I need to stay away from there. Too much I see that I want. ... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, April 17, 2015 - 12:38 pm:

Nice pictures, Jim. Thanks for posting them.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 17, 2015 - 01:26 pm:

Thanks Donnie & Keith

I met Nate many years ago & I stop on occasion to see him.

It has been awhile - I do not take Interstate 10 that often.

Nate is one of a kind - I really like spending time visiting.

Freighter Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration