A Big Thank You

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A Big Thank You
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 03:44 am:

I gotta send a big "Thank You" to Brady Mann for helping me out with two short rear spring leaves. My 1919 Speedster had only 5 of the original 8 leaves, which caused the U-bolts to tighten-up against the bottom of the rear crossmember channel instead of against the bottom spring leaf, allowing the body/frame to shift and lean to the left. I advertised on the classified section for the two shortest leaves for a '19 rear spring set so I could add a leaf or two to take-up the space, and Brady contacted me, and told me he had a few extra sets of rear springs that he would be willing to part-out to help get a T back on the road; only wanted the cost of shipping. I received the leaves within a few days, and was able to get my car repaired and ready for my first cruise-in of the season.

I just wanted to acknowledge the generosity and helpful spirit that Brady exemplified for virtually all T folks that I've had the pleasure of meeting and dealing with.

Brady - Thank You.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration