Horn ring on a Model T Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Horn ring on a Model T Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 12:18 pm:

I have only seen a few of these does anyone have any information on this item, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 12:29 pm:

The W.E. Sing Co., I think based in Chicago made aftermarket wheels with built in horn rings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 12:56 pm:

Thank you, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 02:39 pm:

Not to be finicky, but the proper spelling of the company name is Seng.

Seng made other metal products such as coil springs for upholstery use.

I have one of those wheels and it's in pretty good shape. Originally, the spider was painted wood-grain.

Hope this helps Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 02:49 pm:

Thank you, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 03:10 pm:

Mike, I have one also. Do you know how to remove and disassemble from the column?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration