Yard sale find

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Yard sale find
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 12:41 pm:

for only $5.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 03:17 pm:

Good price. They're usually higher.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 05:43 pm:

Now you can sell it on Ebay for $400.00 like everyone else.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 01:38 am:

Model A wrench.

I believe the square end fits the oil drain plug and differential drain plug.

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 08:30 am:

The Improved Model Ts used that wrench as Ford changed the filler plug on the rear axle to a recessed square.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little South Paris, Maine on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 09:04 am:

The USA was added to the adjustable and small wrenches on Nov 25, 1931, according to Model A tool authority David Adair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 09:13 am:

Thank you Charles. I did not know about the addition of the USA. I learn something every day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 09:38 am:

Now that I know that I'll have to check my wrenches and see which ones I should sell. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 09:42 am:

I couldn't resist the price, now I know what I bought thanks to everyone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Buckert on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 10:20 am:

I used one of these on the Model T Build in college. It was handier to use an adjustable wrench than to run back to the table and hope nobody was using the wrench I needed. Pretty handy tool to have in the box. Whenever I get my toolbox installed on the running board, I'll have one or two of these in there.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration