1925 fender help

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1925 fender help
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 07:23 pm:

I just started putting on my body panels on my 25 touring and I'm having a hard time determining if i need wood spacer blocks between the front fenders and the running boards. The wood block kits for a 25 seems to include 4 of them for the brackets only. Is this correct? If so should the fenders be bolted tight up against the running boards?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 07:35 pm:

Hi Craig,

Yes, there are no blocks used between the fenders and the running boards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 07:36 pm:

There are blocks under the running board, above the arms, as I recall. Not where the running board meets the fender.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 12:38 am:

You need blocks on the running board support brackets, but not where the fenders meet the running boards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 09:24 am:

I believe all T's have the wood blocks between the running boards and support brackets.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration