Sullivan Ohio Auction

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Sullivan Ohio Auction
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 07:40 am:

I had to work yesterday and couldn't get to the auction in Sullivan Ohio.

Did anyone attend? If so any photos or comments on the Model T stuff?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harold lee cartwright on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 11:40 am:

you can go to kiko web site and they will most likely have posted what sold top rated seller for auctions

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 11:50 am:

There was a couple guys there that thought they needed to own it all so I made sure they paid a little extra for it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 01:05 pm:

http://www.kikoauctions.com/?nav=auctions&details=5155

Maybe I didn't go down the sold listing page but all I see is homes.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration