Vinyl top care

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Vinyl top care
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Indy 22 on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 12:11 pm:

What are the steps in caring for a vinyl top? I used a product for vinyl tops last year and it left a white residue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 03:20 pm:

When I got my '25 Dodge sedan it had a new vinyl top and then I had a new top installed on my '19 Touring T and then my '27 Tudor.
The vinyl seemed kind of stiff and I wanted to put some kind of protectant on both of them so I got a bottle of ArmorAll Ultra Shine Protectant.
I wiped it on with a soft cloth and could not BELIEVE the difference it made.
The tops became very supple and have a slippery feel to them now.
I did that about 1 1/2 years ago but it's time for another treatment.
Good stuff!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration