Looking to see '24-'25 coupe in Sacramento area

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Looking to see '24-'25 coupe in Sacramento area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Stephens on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 02:12 pm:

I am considering buying a '24-'25 coupe and would like to see one. I live in Arnold, CA. You can email me at tom at tvracer.com

Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 06:02 pm:

If you would consider a 1926 we have one in Auburn, priced to move at $4300 with Ruckstell. Runs and drives, needs work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 09:32 pm:

Do you have one you are looking at to buy? I am about 17 miles from Erik just up highway 49. I have a '24 coupe in pretty good shape with several accessories. I am not looking to sell, but don't know about the future. We could arrange for you to look at mine if you want to see what to look at?
For reference sake, I paid about $8K for mine about four years ago. That included the Ruckstell, Rocky Mountain Six Speed transmission, and added brakes.
If the '26 Erik mentioned is the one I have seen pictures of? It needs a bit of work, but looked like a really good deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Stephens on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 12:10 am:

Erik,

Thanks, I am not quite ready to buy a car, but I will be after selling my 2 motorcycles. I sold the 1st one yesterday. I am just trying to decide what T I may want. The '24-'25 coupes are at the top of my list.

Would I consider a '26? Not sure... yet. If I am able to take a look at Wayne's and the timing was convenient, perhaps I could look at yours too?

Wayne, can you email me at tom at tvracer.com ?

Thanks to both!

Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 11:27 am:

Tom,
If you come to visit Wayne I am right on your way.
Call me at 530 863 seven five seven nine.
Erik

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration