Duolight question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Duolight question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 09:59 pm:

How do I disconnect the wires so I can hook up my new wire ? Bullet connector ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 10:48 pm:

Should have spring loaded balls in the center. Should just pull out. Maybe take a pair of needle nose pliers and pull on the bullet not the wire. The wires should be soldered in the bullets but you never know

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 07:09 pm:

Thanks Mark, just clicks in.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration