Paying It Back

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Paying It Back
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 11:41 pm:

On Friday, the guys put the finishing touches on this video they've been working on in appreciation of extraordinary efforts it took to get George House's runabout body to Socal. It's their (our) small way of paying you folks back. You deserve all the kudos in the world. Sorry we couldn't remember Frank's last name.

https://youtu.be/GZSRG5YUDVs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 11:48 pm:

...and thanks to James P. Johnson for the music. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Sunday, April 19, 2015 - 11:59 pm:

Oh, yeah...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Livingston, Honolulu, Hawaii on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 12:18 am:

BRAVO ZULU!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 01:04 am:

Wonderful :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 09:36 am:

HA! You cool is that! Thank you Sean for the development and positive impact you're having on a wonderful bunch of kids. I'll always be available to participate in a cause as worthy as yours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 10:09 am:

Well done, Sean!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 10:13 am:

Thanks Sean, nice meeting you and the kids. Just let us know of anything else you need. Best of luck with the project, Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 10:37 am:

Thanks Kim. Great meeting you as well!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 10:53 am:

Kim usually gets paid big bucks to haul old bodies from Texas to California .... :-)

Great video - this should get a link on the MTFCA main webpage.

Freighter Jiom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 03:14 pm:

WoW Great video production and thanks to the Long Beach club members, George and others as well!

Excited to see the next one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 05:52 pm:

Nice - This would make a great story for the Vintage Ford!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 06:15 pm:

Fantastic! Great video of a great team effort! And a great way to introduce others to our hobby. I agree with Mike it would make a great story of the Vintage Ford!

Thankfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 06:15 pm:

I can't tell you the smile that put on my face....... :-)
Buncha stand up folks........it was an honor having Don Skille and his brother stop over a couple Summers ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 01:01 pm:

I bought the car from the Holthaus family who were the 4 th owners of the car. I'll talk to jay about a current article on the car or I'll at least make a cd of pictures available. I haven't changed anything on the car and will not. I don't intent to keep the car, it needs to be in a climate controlled environment where it can be seen. The temptation to drive the car is to great! Current milage on the car is 199. This a truly important piece of history. Driving this car was a once in a life time opportunity.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 01:50 pm:

I bought the car from the Holthaus family who were the 4 th owners of the car. I'll talk to jay about a current article on the car or I'll at least make a cd of pictures available. I haven't changed anything on the car and will not. I don't intent to keep the car, it needs to be in a climate controlled environment where it can be seen. The temptation to drive the car is to great! Current milage on the car is 199. This a truly important piece of history. Driving this car was a once in a life time opportunity.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 01:51 pm:

Kim, Lets see some pics of the car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 05:46 am:

Brilliant piece of work. What a clever way for youngsters to learn so many skills. The video is also a good starting point for a documentary.
Thanks for posting,
Dane.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration