Looking for a set of 26-27 roadster door hinges

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Looking for a set of 26-27 roadster door hinges
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john dobraniecki on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 08:20 am:

i am trying to find one set of door hinges for a 1926-27 model T roadster. if anyone has a set to sell, i would really appreciate hearing from you (johnd@dciarchitects.com or text or call john #302-598-6771). condition is not important, just need to function. thank you very much - john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 09:30 am:

I am sure I have a set. I will check later and let you know.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration