1927 model t for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1927 model t for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brian comeau on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 12:46 pm:

I bought a model t 1927 last week looking to turn it into a rat rod but don't have the heart to cut it up its a mint car and I have everything you will need even the shell if the price is right. I live in Fort Frances Ontario Canada. And when I say all the parts I mean the curtains the wood tires,the flower vase, everything is original if your intrested let me know and I will post a ton of pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 01:51 pm:

Good for you! I would suggest posting your pics in the classified section. Pictures need to be resized to a file size under 194K to fit on the forum.

Please also give the asking price and whether you have a clear title in your name or not. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 06:37 pm:

Why not put it together and join us old fellers and enjoy the Model T the way it was.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 08:01 pm:

There's something about the Model T that can make you give up on hot rods and like it that way. Happens to lots of us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 08:20 am:

lets see some pictures for sure

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Whaley, Georgetown Ontario Canada on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 08:39 am:

Yessir, we need some pictures! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration