In need of a 1926-27 Left Rear Window Regulator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: In need of a 1926-27 Left Rear Window Regulator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 02:12 pm:

I am needing a smooth working left rear window regulator for my 1927 Tudor. Mine is functional, but is so worn that the rivet where the gear rotates is egg-shaped instead of being round, causing the gear to thump as it goes around. Please e-mail me at jlkelsey1992@msn.com if you have a good one that you would like to sell. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 04:28 pm:

New are available and they are reasonable. http://www.snydersantiqueauto.com/5389 Why play games with an old once considering what it takes to replace it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 04:32 pm:

John: I bought one for the right side and it took a lot of jury rigging to get it to work. I was called by lane they are really for the Model A and are supposed to fit the T, but they don't do that very well.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration