Slow Going "Just for a Laugh"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Slow Going "Just for a Laugh"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chester W. Lowery TN on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 03:13 pm:

After dropping the front axle I decided to straighten up the garage and that became an all day "unfinished" ordeal... I thru things away I haven't used or even forgot I had,and put others where I'll probably never find them when I do need them...I went back out today and it still looks terrible...

My buddy George just sits and ponders on the Ruckstell as confused as I am... He isn't no help...started to throw him away but he likes to ride in the Model T when Pat can't go.... plus he never complains about anything..

And I am excited about taking my front axle to Dan in Birmingham Alabama Thursday... ready to get back on the road after I buy and replace the two front tires...
Just thought I'd share a laugh..... Chet

Helper George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 03:48 pm:

Kinda looks like Doc Brown to me.....
Now where did I put that flux capacitor????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 04:13 pm:

I like George. I have a skeleton that rides with me now and then. I introduce him as Mr. Chance but you can call him "Slim". He's the original owner!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 10:07 pm:

Larry you have to get up to 88 mph to travel though the space time continuum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 11:11 pm:

We have a customer who's car came from Argentina originally. It has a Gaucho (manikin) that came with it when they bought it from the previous owner. Pedro goes most every where with the car.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration