Retainers for E & J Gas Lamps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Retainers for E & J Gas Lamps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 04:45 pm:

My 1914 has the above lamps. I've searched the Forum for an answer to my question of how the glass reflectors are held in place inside the lamp and couldn't find what I need. If you can point me to the right Forum thread or can supply pictures and information I would really appreciate it. Thanks. Oh, by the way, the lamps have no numbers stamped on the brass hood on top. They are blank where the numbers would go, if that helps. And thanks again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 05:04 pm:

Hi Marty: Sent you a PM.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration