This'll be a test of Ken's Upload Advice.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: This'll be a test of Ken's Upload Advice.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 05:39 pm:

My '15 Depot Hack
......and if a picture appears, I've been brought kicking and screaming into the new Millennium.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 05:49 pm:

Huzzah and congratulations!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 05:49 pm:

Welcome to the World of Tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 06:27 pm:

Trylon and Perisphere ... 1939 Worlds Fair.

BE_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 07:05 pm:

I wanna check out the Carrier Igloo there on the right! I hear it's pretty cool in there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 08:27 pm:

Geo! how many trys did it take to resize ???.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 08:38 pm:

None, really. Guess that's why it's called a 'smart phone'. Too bad it has a dumb operator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 10:07 pm:

hummmm. maybe i will have to get me one of them thingies. lol.charley

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration