Mid west speedster or other antique tours?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Mid west speedster or other antique tours?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 08:17 pm:

I know about Galena, Il and Lincoln, Neb, is there any others?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 09:20 pm:

Model T Homecoming, Richmond, IN 6/4 thru 6/6.

Arkansas Tin Lizzies Summer Tour, Heber Springs, AR 7/9 thru 7/11.

MTFCI National Tour, Branson, MO 7/12 thru 7/18.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 09:44 pm:

thank you mike.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 10:47 pm:

HCCA Midwest tour, Abilene, KS, Wed 6/17-Sat 6/20. I believe this tour will accept Model Ts of any year. You should be a member of national HCCA to be on the tour, but you don't need an early car to be a member.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration